Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My life in Lancaster

In 2006, my 2 younger children moved to Lancaster PA.




 God had guided us there, and I knew NO ONE there.. I started working at Target in the Pizza Hut area, and also helped out in the Starbucks part.. I loved my job, loved the customers that came in. 


 2 months after starting there, I got a job at Sight and Sound Ministeries also working part time.. 




I had the 2 jobs, and a one bedroom place for the 3 of us.. I LOVED my job at Sight and Sound! 
It is a live Christian theater, and how wonderful it was to see others come to Christ after seeing a show!


 I put in for a full time position, and a month later, was hired in full time at Sight and Sound, and I left target. 
I worked in the concessions and in the merchandise department and LOVED it! 


I made some life long friendships, and am totally blessed!


 We moved to Strasburg, which is a little burro, and is totally beautiful! My children were in great schools, and had some great friends! 


 Then in 2009, June to be exact, I recieved a call from my sister, and she told me she had went to moms Dr appointment with her, and the Dr said there was nothing more he could do for her.. At that moment, I told God I wasn't moving back to MI, because I had a great Church, the kids were in great schools, and we had a nice home!


 Well I realized that it doesnt matter if something is good or bad, if its in the way of what God wants to do, He gets rid of it! I lost my job a month later!

No comments:

Post a Comment