Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Babies - My Life

I was 24 when I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, 5lbs 4 oz, 18 1/2 inches long! 


I remember the fear of being a mom for the first time, and being a single mom, as her dad left us when i was 6 months pregnant... I named her Stephanie Ann, and had so many dreams for her! 


She is now 25, married, has my beautiful Grand daughter Sarah Renee, and is a certified medical assistant! I'm so proud of her!


 When I was 32, I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy! 6lbs, 5oz, 19 inches long!


He and I, at his young age, had already survived " intent to do great bodily harm less than murder" at the hands of his father my husband! 


I named him Gerald William, after my dad who passed away 5 months before he was born. We have called him Billy his whole life, because he didnt look like a Jerry ( what my daddy went by ) or a Gerald, or Garold ( thats what grandma called daddy ) I figured he was a Lithuanian Hillbilly, his middle name was William, we'd call him Billy! lol




 Then at 36 years old, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, who was 6lbs 5 oz, and 19 1/2 inches long. 


I named her Maretta Julia-Durgan yes, I hyphenated her middle name! lol She is named after her Great Grand mothers, and my maiden name. 


My children are my world, and I love them more than life itself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment